Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Lucky check this out,i just built this eng for my partners dunebuggy, 1985 turbo buick regal 3.8 liter v6 PICS were taken with a camera phone

Attachments

• toby2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 498
  • tobys eng.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 420
Thanks lucky, i built the turbo kit and all the headers and stuff also. ill try to get some better pics for you. i'm also working on a 36 chevy pickup thats fully restored and badass

Landcruiser Rules bitch

Rules the most dangerous ride list, yes. Seriously crash in one those and the steeringwheel will slam your head off, drive into a tree and the car splits in two etc etc....

Crumble zones help allot..

I can't say I'm a big fan of that style, but I have to admit that they all fookin' awesome. I love those 'rust buckets' - never have one, but ace to look at - REAL head turners.

I want one of these monsters as well as the GT500

Unfortunately I can't find a picture of its 900 BHP twin-turbo V8

These nice wee set of wheels, retro kustoms and rat/retro rods have more attitude than any Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati or Aston Martin could ever dream to achive, even if they'd put a nuclear powerplant under the hood, they'd never stand a chance....

More to come shortly....

Hey lucky heres that truck im working on, sorry the pics are so bad taken with a camera phone. i gotta break down and buy a digital cam. the wood in the bed has 22 coats of laquer on it

Attachments

• tony2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 411
  • tony4.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 418
  • tony3.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 418
  • tony1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 412
ok i try it again

Attachments

• tony3.jpg