Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had been designed to be capable of even taking on oberchavmeisters! They're really quiet as well - one of them gave me the shock of my life as it rolled up alongside me to park when I was walking up to Donegal Square in Belfast!

If you wanna talk Land Rovers Cripps, then how about this...

Series 2 Lightweight with the V8 engine...Thats a proper Land Rover 8)

Especially when you have a nice wet field all to yourself...I done my first ever Rear-Wheel-Drive powerslide in a Series 2 Lightweight with a V8...

...HUGE fun!

A Land Rover and a wet field all to myself!!! stop talking dirty to me CC. sound bl@@dy wonderful.
Cheers lads ... I have saved them both... how sad am I ... but carry on, this kinda sad I can cope with.

Thats an amazing wesite!

Ah the F40, a man after my own heart...but not ones with trashy wheels like that.

However, this surely has to be the ultimate vehicle...

Bowler Wildcat

The Chrysler 300C is an amazing car, Id have one anyday...

The Crossfire and the Dodge Magnum are sick...

The new Mustang is the only good looking modern american car...

Ill have european anyday 8)

~PS - the Bowler Wildcat up there will outrun all of those on any terrain.

ll the 60's/70's Muscle cars are nice, and I like some of the finned chrome monsters of the 50's.

The Viper is pretty nice, as is the new Mustang. But ive never been a fan of any other American cars, theyre just all the same.

Children are usually quite closed minded and very specific about their likes and dislikes... Adults have more versatility and experience in which to gleam a better term of judgement in most areas...

Yes, emphasis on usually there. Ive seem many different cars in my time, Im one of those people that could name every car on the road when they were 3. I still can do that.

Im not your average 15 year old, who only likes dream cars that theyll never have the cance to own, or crappy modified cars that they spend £12,000 on doing up a crappy car, say a Vauxhall Nova, and then sell it on a year later for £3,500.

I like just about everything from Peugeot 405Mi16's to Austin A40's. You probably saw my post a while back of all the classics I want for a first car, all totally different.

At the moment though, I kinda want a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-400 MR. Its practically the perfect car with everything you want in one package.

As much as id love a 1968 Mk1 Austin Mini Cooper 1071S, no. Although I maintain that you cannot have more fun in a car than a mini. Or in a driveway at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread