Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone guess why I suddenly want a 1971 Dodge Challenger?

vp2-n.jpg

cheddar cheese said:
the mini pissed off the french in the mid 60's though, the gt40 pissed off the italians, depends who you would rather see suffer :lol:

Did not read all the pages but my car would be the 427 Shelby Cobra or Daytona Coupe. Nothing like the grumble of a big block American V8. :lol:

No it don't. ;) ;) :p

CC, the Challenger/Cuda was only good for one thing, going in a straight line. Trans-Am racing had them being tail-end Charlie to the other muscle cars - Pony, Camaro, AMX.

Going in a straight line is the only thing any American car is good for ;)

The Challenger was great 8)
Then ill have a Plymouth Superbird thankyou very much.... :D

cheddar cheese said:
Going in a straight line is the only thing any American car is good for ;)

The Challenger was great 8)
Then ill have a Plymouth Superbird thankyou very much.... :D

The 'bird is only good for going roundy-round. ;)

Caddy's do very well in road racing, even beating the Bimmers.

What type of racing are we talking about though...on what sort of tracks? 8) On a twisty track such as the Nordschleiffe, a BMW would annilhate a Cadillac...

Im with you Krazi Cobra does it for me I know it as a bit(very) arse endy in the handling department but for ooomph
it dont do bad for a thirty eight year old motor

Attachments

• std_1967_ac_cobra_427_sc_2_143.jpg
    std_1967_ac_cobra_427_sc_2_143.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 407
cheddar cheese said:
What type of racing are we talking about though...on what sort of tracks? 8) On a twisty track such as the Nordschleiffe, a BMW would annilhate a Cadillac...

Road Atlanta, Road America, Mid-Ohio, Mosport, Laguna Seca, ..........

trackend, do you know what a 'vette is? (rhetorical question) :D The Cobra left them in their exhaust fumes.

I always thought the corvette was a Tupperware motor :)
I have to agree with you cheesy about racing though other that drag the lads across the pond just cant cut the mustard when it comes to producing a technically advanced race car that handles

From my knowledge (Which when it comes to American tracks isnt much) All of those tracks barring Laguna Seca are fairly open...what models of BMW/Cadillac we talking bout here?

Because a BMW M3 CSL would trash a Cadillac CTS, regardless of the engine in the Caddy...Although the Caddy does look better :D

notiser1998_bld19.jpg

2004-Cadillac-CTS-V-Series.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back