May 6, 2013 #1 Readie Chief Master Sergeant 4,324 87 Joined Apr 15, 2011 Location Plymouth, England BBC News - Germany arrests 'former Auschwitz guard' Hans Lipschis I wonder how many more of these bastards are still alive?
BBC News - Germany arrests 'former Auschwitz guard' Hans Lipschis I wonder how many more of these bastards are still alive?
May 6, 2013 #2 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,700 15,201 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Readie said: BBC News - Germany arrests 'former Auschwitz guard' Hans Lipschis I wonder how many more of these bastards are still alive? Click to expand... Not many at all. Time is taking its toll.
Readie said: BBC News - Germany arrests 'former Auschwitz guard' Hans Lipschis I wonder how many more of these bastards are still alive? Click to expand... Not many at all. Time is taking its toll.
May 6, 2013 #3 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State If you believe, they would be lucky to live a million years on earth. I believe. Call it religion, Karma, Samsara cycle, alternate dimensions, heaven &hell, whatever. They are going to get what's coming to them. I believe.
If you believe, they would be lucky to live a million years on earth. I believe. Call it religion, Karma, Samsara cycle, alternate dimensions, heaven &hell, whatever. They are going to get what's coming to them. I believe.