CC's Seemingly Senseless Set of Stuff (1 Viewer)

LOL that is funny. CC keeps those numbers on speed dial.
 
Some pics of Tavistock remembrance parade today...of the 20 pics my dad took these are the only 3 that arent blurred or obscured in some way...I have some videos as well I might upload tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • picture_010_130.jpg
    picture_010_130.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 317
  • picture_024_778.jpg
    picture_024_778.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 319
  • picture_013_318.jpg
    picture_013_318.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 310
Second picture, back row, first on the left....

1st picture, back row, second from right...

The tall, gangly, geeky homosexual looking gal, I mean guy...
 
You want homosexual? Ill give you homosexual. 2nd pic, back rown, second from right is the one we call Mr. Brown. In the same pic, front row, second from right is his friend, the one we call Mr. Slippy...
 
Smurfs!
 
good stuff CC, martyn looks a bit of a fat boy in the first pic :lol:
 
What the hells with that guy fourth from the left, last row in the 2nd pic? Looks like hes about to rip somebodys head off :lol:
 
he's the brother of the guy 3rd from right :lol:

if i was worried about anyone it'd be 2nd from left, 1st row, he's up to something............
 
I'll write that down...

*writing*


<Ass Flight are "demonstrably" better than Boob Flight>

I would say it's true that I'm more for the chick's ass ...but I like 'em both. Legs, lips, breast 'n' ass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back