CC's Seemingly Senseless Set of Stuff

what happened here?
 
On Saturday I bought my first suit...here are some pics, not that you care :wink:
 

Attachments

  • suit3_153.jpg
    suit3_153.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 361
  • suit2_691.jpg
    suit2_691.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 376
  • suit1_357.jpg
    suit1_357.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 369
Ill go with that! It means I treble up as Mr. Bean and Blackadder :lol:
 
He knows no fear...

He knows no danger...

He knows NOTHING.

:evil4:
 
There is a somewhat startling resemblence to Johnny English there!
LOL CC :lol:
 
:shock:

Its true :cry:
 
You look very smart CC just take your hand out of your pocket,dont slouch against walls, and get a better tie (unless it was a funeral) and either use a Winsor or US knot but very impressive none the less CC
 
I will do a windsor knot when I go out on tuesday but mum thought that'd do for now. Thanks though track, your the fist person to actually give me a proper compliment :lol: (Yours doesnt count D, I was offended by your remark :wink: )
 
It does look good, CC. I'm just not used to being around people in suits in my business. I guess trackend is our official fashion consultant. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back