CC's Seemingly Senseless Set of Stuff (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My dad wanted to try out our new Digital Cam, so heres the results...Me in my Greens, minus the boots and beret ;)

Attachments

• atc6_201.jpg
    atc6_201.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 293
  • atc5_834.jpg
    atc5_834.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 297
  • atc4_409.jpg
    atc4_409.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 296
  • atc3_198.jpg
    atc3_198.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 295
  • atc2_126.jpg
    atc2_126.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 297
No offense but we all laugh at the way you British march. It is just quite funny. It looks really great when you are all marching together in formation but when you see one guy like the Regimental Sgt Major go marching out at a quick pace to report to the commander it is so funny.

That is what we always thought was funny these stiff bodies with there knees comeing up really high and then there arms swinging with out bending them.

Marching in time and step is a sign of discipline and unit cohesion. Did anyone see the 60th D-Day anniversary marches? I'm sorry but the U.S unit was awful, it was actually out of step! I have to admit the Norweigans were the best there, followed by the British.

plan_D said:
Marching in time and step is a sign of discipline and unit cohesion.
No one said otherwise, but the way we march (and by "we" I mean most Commonwealth militaries: Brits, Aussies, Canucks, you name it.) looks a bit odd. It's a little better if we have a rifle in one hand, but with both arms swinging straight up to shoulder level as stiff as planks, it looks kinda silly. It may be traditional, but still.

We always got some good laughs at the British March... No offense, but instead of teachin and teaching to march, how about learning and learning on how to kill ur enemy more effectivly....

Wanna see a laugh??? Watch a detachement of SEALs at an official function....
but when you see one guy like the Regimental Sgt Major go marching out at a quick pace to report to the commander it is so funny.
Dude that is so freakin true. LMFAO...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back