CC's Seemingly Senseless Set of Stuff

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, that one is interesting. How did you not both lose your wings from that encounter? It looks like they both should have been sheared right off.

You know, I have no idea! ;) I was sure he hit me and that his wing or tail was coming off but it didnt. However, I did get the credit for taking it down :rolleyes:

nah, all these sims are shit if compared to EAW. Enter the matrix. ;)

Attachments

• to_adolf_218.jpg
    to_adolf_218.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 310
Nope sorry, I think not. ;)

Attachments

• me-110_v_blenheim__ground__163.jpg
    me-110_v_blenheim__ground__163.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 287
  • 109_v_b24_194.jpg
    109_v_b24_194.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 274
  • close_enough_201.jpg
    close_enough_201.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 282
yeah, if we talk about graphics, the of course, but if we talk about enjoyment - both playing modding, EAW has no concurent. I've played Il-2, BoB, CFS, they're good. But EAW is the most realistic sim, you can modify EVERYTHING (Yeah!) there, you can battle in airbattles with some 400+ aircraft, you can mod it, you have all campaigns from 1930 Spanish Civil War with all those biplanes, then all-covered WWII (Poland, Attack in the West, France, Dunkirk, BoB, European Theatre of Operations 1940-45, Dieppe, Normandy, Pacific, Malta, Med, Desert Air War, Russia, China, Burma.....) to Israeli Air War, Cold War in Europe, Korea... :p Simply everything. And now we've developed so called high-resolution skin plane models, which are imho better then those from Il-2...

And since we go more and more far every day, it's really like entering the matrix. Did you played it? I know you've named it correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back