Oct 26, 2006 #1 Soren 1st Lieutenant 6,457 29 Joined Feb 6, 2005 60.000 kamen zum "Familientag 2006" zu EADS Military Air Systems in Manching An Me-163 !!
Oct 26, 2006 #2 R-2800 Senior Airman 534 0 Joined Oct 5, 2006 Location New Jersey very cool didn't know they had a flying 163!
Oct 26, 2006 #3 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Very Nice - I know XCOR (Rocket Engine Builders) been talking about making one.
Oct 26, 2006 #4 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I red something about this a while back. Not about the Family day but about the flying Me-163. Too bad it is not flying with a modern safer rocket rather than being a glider. I wish I could have gone to this.
I red something about this a while back. Not about the Family day but about the flying Me-163. Too bad it is not flying with a modern safer rocket rather than being a glider. I wish I could have gone to this.
Oct 26, 2006 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,895 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Yeah I have read about it aswell before. Would be nice for them to put an engine in it (maybe they still will). Still cool though.
Yeah I have read about it aswell before. Would be nice for them to put an engine in it (maybe they still will). Still cool though.
Oct 26, 2006 #6 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 looks like a very good day! didn't someone post a video of this glider a few years back?