Checking in

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

adonjr60

Recruit
May 27, 2018
H, Group.
This is all new to me, as a technology challenged senior. How does one go about posting pictures? Can it be done from an i-phone? I'm starting a new build and thought I'd share it with the group. So far, no success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

Hello ,

The easiest way is to use the "drag & drop " way. Just move the pic you want to attach over your post window and drop.

Hi there. Glad you made it this far.

Copy picture and past it n the thread of your interest will do the trick. I phone will do just fine. What are you building if i may ask?
Model section can be found here Aircraft of World War II - WW2Aircraft.net Forums
Airfix 1/72 Blenheim I, (Gezundheit!). Got a good start on it this afternoon. I'll try a pic. Wow! I think I got this!
The wings are assembled and leading edge primed to ensure good closure. Fuselage is just about done, a tiny flaw in joint needs fill. Cockpit is assembled, ready for detail painting, such as it is. Seat assembly will certainly exercise your vocabulary!!! More later, pictures included.

Attachments

• IMG_1237.JPG
    IMG_1237.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1238.JPG
    IMG_1238.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back