Chino pics posted to my website

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
I got the final edits done and have posted shots from the Chino show to my website.

Van Gilder Aviation Photography, Chino Airshow 2008,

kcno2008_banner2_3507.jpg

Here are some samples
DSC_3235.jpg

DSC_3507.jpg

DSC_3637.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks guys. The skies were uncharacteristically clear for Chino, which made for some great photo ops. I'll post a bigger Fuddy Duddy photo for you guys for wallpaper.

That would be awesome Eric, Many thanks in advance. Sounded like a great day for an airshow except for the heat.

Yeah, it was hot, but that is something you get used to, going to airshows out west. As long as you have plenty of sunscreen, lip balm, and water, it's not too bad. Unless you have a low tolerance for heat. Here is a nice big Fuddy Duddy shot for you guys to enjoy for your personal use.

Attachments

• DSC_3402.jpg
    DSC_3402.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 142
Yeah, it was hot, but that is something you get used to, going to airshows out west. As long as you have plenty of sunscreen, lip balm, and water, it's not too bad. Unless you have a low tolerance for heat. Here is a nice big Fuddy Duddy shot for you guys to enjoy for your personal use.

Thanks again Eric, Yeah for me I would probably drop from the heat. After having heat exhaustion twice. Im not exactly a big fan of heat any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back