Chino´s Planes of Fame- beautiful pics!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The missus is up me for nearly burning dinner looking at those photos. Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

He's got some nice shots there.

Too funny. I was thinking I could not have been standing far from that guy by the shots and angles he got. Sure enough, he caught me in one of his shots. It's like "where's Waldo". I know my lens, watch and tattoo and where I was standing.

Attachments

• DSZ_0398.jpg
    DSZ_0398.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 121
So I believe, Eric. When I was with the 'Big Yellow Box', I nearly got hauled over to the 'States to solve some problems, and asked if they (the Big K) could get me to Chino. They said 'No problem', but the trip never came off! Darn, always wanted to go there!

So I believe, Eric. When I was with the 'Big Yellow Box', I nearly got hauled over to the 'States to solve some problems, and asked if they (the Big K) could get me to Chino. They said 'No problem', but the trip never came off! Darn, always wanted to go there!

Don´t be so sad Terry. You have FL in Duxford...
I t was my long-time dream that came true this year finally...
Thanks go to my wife and Lee (Trackend).

I want to get to a big airshow next year. Chino is too far away. Last one I was at was in the late 80's here in Des Moines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back