Sep 18, 2010 #1 sunny91 Video Extraordinaire 5,201 134 Joined Apr 2, 2005 it is 1786 Ft. take the full scree for more effect. Code: http://video.yahoo.com/network/101149635?v=8244494&l=5144241 Attachments End-Frame-1024x576.png 243.1 KB · Views: 206
it is 1786 Ft. take the full scree for more effect. Code: http://video.yahoo.com/network/101149635?v=8244494&l=5144241
Sep 18, 2010 #2 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois WOW! I often use a safety harness at work on bridges, but what that guy did scared the Sh!t out of me!!
WOW! I often use a safety harness at work on bridges, but what that guy did scared the Sh!t out of me!!
Sep 18, 2010 #3 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland F**k that!
Sep 19, 2010 #4 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Yikes! I'm not afraid of heights, but that was unreal!
Sep 19, 2010 #5 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW I AM afraid of heights....... and I'd like to know what the F**k he's doing up There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM afraid of heights....... and I'd like to know what the F**k he's doing up There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!