Color pics For a Model I'm Building (3 Viewers)

Shouldn't that be sal et acetum ?
Don't see that in the taxonomy list :-k
Home - Taxonomy - NCBI
 
Technically speaking:

NaCl + C2H4O2
 
While everyone is going on about food, I'm still trrying to figure out why there's a difference in the finish on the fuselage panels.

Is it replaced panels, difference in the way the sunlight is reflecting or what?

invisible_plane.jpg
 
While everyone is going on about food, I'm still trrying to figure out why there's a difference in the finish on the fuselage panels.

Is it replaced panels, difference in the way the sunlight is reflecting or what?

View attachment 850598
They are solar panels, harvesting the sun's energy converting it into heat. That's why the pilot is nice and warm when the sun shines on the aircraft.
 
There's also a dent on the starboard wing, about 3 feet in from the wingtip.
 
If you ask AI what colour something is, it would probably say '6'.
 
If you ask AI what colour something is, it would probably say '6'.
It would still get the flavor wrong.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back