Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can't imagine Jan staring up the jet pipes of half a dozen reindeer for hour after hour. Hey! I wonder if that was the model that guy wanted to build? Anybody got any colour pics .......

If Santa doesn't exist, who the **** is it who parks a bl**dy sleigh on my roof every December 24th, at midnight? Right pain he is too, making all that noise!

Hippocroccofrogs on a bender??

Jan after a night at the Pub?????????????

Try to aim T-Boy's livingroom or kitchen, whichever is closest to the booze

Can't be Jan, he hasn't got a Sleigh Licence.

Indeed I do! Have licence for light, heavy and multipeople sleigh!

He may just be hiding it from you Terry. His secret identity, or alter ego.

Yup! The Easter F*cking Bunny!

Jan's secrete identity revealed!

Can't be me, I'm standing straight, without support and my aren't red!

He doesn't look too jolly to me. Sleigh must be invisible as well as I don't see it in the picture. Why does Santa smell like Guinness?

No bl**dy wonder! Someone's been stealing my Guinness!

I saw mommy kissing santa clause... moms a $%^*. Of course grandma got ran over by a reindeer, she never saw them coming.

DBII

F*cking right she deserved it! Probably the 'somebody', that's been stealing my Guinness!! B*tch!!

Drop in for a pint if you're over this way Jan! (or should that be 'Janta' ?)

Don't see that happen! Last time that I dropped in, you lit a bl**dy fire, chilli and fire doesn't mix! Still have third degree burns on my *rse!!

Can't imagine Jan staring up the jet pipes of half a dozen reindeer for hour after hour. Hey! I wonder if that was the model that guy wanted to build? Anybody got any colour pics .......

Not much better than half a dozen Hippocroccofrog *rse!!

Quick search on Google came up with these (I think Jan's the guy in the back there):

Nope, second from the right, front row, see.......

Dammit, I missed it again???????????????

Snooze, you lose!!

Last edited:
But, how did you know it was inside out? I mean, it's not as if you'd be able to see different colours, inside or outside.
In fact, do you even know what colour it is, being invisible?
What if you hung it in the pub, and someone thought it was theirs? Very confusing old chap !

Users who are viewing this thread