Comments on Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jetcal1

Staff Sergeant
May 16, 2018
Just wanted to drop a quick comment about comments on models on this forum. In 10 months on this blog, I've seen models that ranged from museum quality to cringe-worthy, and in every case the responses have been positive.

As a producer of mediocre kits, please accept my compliments on the encouragement and mentoring taking place here.

A good observation and I agree that the support is almost always positive. That said, yellow engine cowls on Ju88s seem to buck the trend :lol:

If people who produce "cringe worthy" models are proud enough of their work to post pictures then good for them. The hobby is all about enjoyment and no-one should take that away from anyone. Honest feedback, when given, should be, and usually is, done in a constructive manner.

If people who produce "cringe worthy" models are proud enough of their work to post pictures then good for them. The hobby is all about enjoyment and no-one should take that away from anyone. Honest feedback, when given, should be, and usually is, done in a constructive manner.

Certainly agree with your comments. Please consider the personal ad-hominem attacks that are now common place on the internet and their noticeable absence here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly agree with your comments. Please consider the personal ad-hominem attacks that are now common place on the internet and their noticeable absence here.
Most people who do modelling started of when they were kids, I can only be thankful that digital cameras and the internet were not there to capture my first efforts, everyone starts somewhere, usually with a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back