Concerts you will be attending 2010. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Here is the place to attend concerts that you will be attending in 2010. You can also post pics and give reviews.

So far I have tickets for:

2009 (to include the last month of this year)
Nov. 30 2009. - Udo (Nurnberg, Germany) Hell Yeah can't wait to hear some Accept songs "Balls to the Walls".
Dec. 12. 2009 - Rammstein (Stutgart, Germany)

June 4-6 2010 Rock im Park 2010 (Nurnberg, Germany)

Waiting for official dates to be announced, and I will be buying tickets.

Metallica (will be in Europe again in April/May/June)
AC/DC (will be in Europe again next year, ticket alarm has started)
Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood (ticket alarm has started)

Dates announced, and I might buy tickets:

Scorpions May 14, 2010 (Stuttgart, Germany)

Of course all of this is tentative, and I might have to sell my tickets, because me and my wife might be leaving Germany next year.

Last edited:
June 2010 (I think at Jones Beach, Wantagh, Long Island, New York) I keep telling myself to never go to another Tull concert because Ian Anderson just can't sing anymore (hasn't been able to for years) but someone always changes my mind. Oh well...:rolleyes:

June 2010 (I think at Jones Beach, Wantagh, Long Island, New York) I keep telling myself to never go to another Tull concert because Ian Anderson just can't sing anymore (hasn't been able to for years) but someone always changes my mind. Oh well...:rolleyes:

I know what you mean, it's sort of a karaoke version of Ian these days...they've turned into their own tribute band. :lol:

I know what you mean, it's sort of a karaoke version of Ian these days...they've turned into their own tribute band. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I couldn't have said it better myself! I would be happy if he would just talk the lyrics. Instead he strains to "sing" every word like he's forcing out a tough one on the bowl!

My daughter and I are going to see Andrea Bocelli tonight. Can't wait!

then tomorrow night the whole family is going to see Bowfire.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43g3SNQ_A5s So cool!

best part is my kids are 12 and 14. !2 year old wanted Bocelli tickets for her birthday, and they both wanted Bowfire tickets for Christmas presents. !4 yr old plays the violin, and 12 yr old plays the cello so it's perfect.

I love me kids!!!!!!!

Thats ****ing EPIC!!! Extremely jealous right now :)

I am pretty stoked about it. Even if I am no longer living in Germany, I will find a way to fly to Prague for this show. There is no way I am missing all these bands together. I am really looking forward to some epic set lists from all the bands. I think it will be Brutal, with each band giving there absolute best with some really great old classic songs from the 80s back catalogs.

I also am really hoping for Dave and James to join the stage together and sing/play "The Four Horseman/The Mechanix" together! That would be epic!

Screaming Eagle said:
So far, AC/DC in February is what I'm going to. Plus I go their new Backtracks box set the other day. :)

AC/DC is headlining the 2nd day of a two day festival here in Stuttgart, Germany on June 12/13. The Festival is called "AC/DC and Friends". Here is the kicker....

Metallica are rumored to be the headliners of the 1st day. Local German radio station SRW1 which is a promoter of the festival said yesterday live on the air that the other headliner will be announced very shortly in the new year and that the band has the word "Metal" in its name. It sure as hell is not Metal Church!

I have nothing better to do than come in and spam this forum! OH well I need to go and perform autofelatio...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that is truly epic, I was reading about it the other day on Ultimateguitar.

Great line up, though Im not sure Anthrax will have weathered the years as well as the other 3 but still awesome none the less.

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back