Concerts you will be attending this year. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2 more concerts for me:

May 9, 2009 - Metallica (Stuttgart, Germany)
May 16, 2009 - Metallica (Oberhausen, Germany)

Man next year is going to be a great year for concerts.

First AC/DC and then Metallica twice!

Well it is official. 4 Metallica tickets for Stuttgart were ordered today, and tomorrow morninig 4 more Metallica tickets for Oberhausen will be ordered.

Oh thats really cool! Sounds like fun. I saw Billy Joel at Hershey PA and its a 2 hour drive. The area is so remote and the concert ended at 12 at night so my dad said heck we'll just stay at a hotel :lol:

Well I just got my tickets to Metallica's show at Oberhausen, Germany so that is two Metalica shows for me next year.

Looks like I am going to AC/DC twice next year as well. AC/DC announced Open Air Stadium dates in Germany as well. My friend just called and said he got us tickets for the May 22. show in Hockenheim, Germany.

That is two times Metallica and two times AC/DC.

March 7 - AC/DC (Duesseldorf)
May 9 - Metallica (Stuttgart)
May 16 - Metallica (Stuttgart)
May 22 - AC/DC (Hockenheimring)

They are playing in Amsterdam on the 23 of June. Tickets just went on sale and I do not believe that any of them are sold out yet. The open air dates will take longer to sell out due to more tickets being available.

The AC/DC tickets will go fast. I hope you get in. It should be a good show. They sold out in three hours when they came to Houston recently.

The AC/DC tickets will go fast. I hope you get in. It should be a good show. They sold out in three hours when they came to Houston recently.

3 hours? :lol:

That is nothing. The first set of indoor arena dates here in Germany (all the German dates combined, not just one show) sold out in 11 minutes! I managed to get two tickets for one of them!

The Outdoor Stadium shows that were just announced here in Germany sold out in 3 hours (All the German dates combined, not just one show)! I got tickets to one of them!

Just bought 2 tickets to:

Bruce Springsteen The E Street Band in Frankfurt Germany on 3 July 2009.

That brings my total to:

June 5-7 - Rock im Park 2009 (Nurnberg)
July 3 - Bruce Springsteen The E Street Band (Frankfurt)

Having been to one festival and a few gigs last year, I'm picking up the pace a little this year :twisted:

I've booked for Chiodos in Birmingham on 7th Feb (this Saturday) and 36Crazyfists Poison The Well in Wolverhampton on 9th March. Trying to organise with a friend to see Gallows and Every Time I Die in Birmingham in May, I'm not bothered about Gallows but I need to see Every Time I Die :p

Just added another show.

July 4 - Metallica (Hockenheimring, Germany)

This is actually a one day festival that Metallica is headlining. The bands so far confirmed are:

Metallica
Die Totenhosen
In Extremo
Lamb of God
Mastadon

Aprox. 5 to 10 more bands will be announced.

This however brings my concert total for this year so far to:

June 5-7 - Rock im Park 2009 (Nurnberg)
July 3 - Bruce Springsteen The E Street Band (Frankfurt)
July 4 - Metallica (Hockenheimring)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back