Jul 24, 2008 #61 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. seesul said: I know Charles, was only kidding. Only hope Viagra works Click to expand... I know you were, Roman, and it was taken that way. Cialas is better... Charles
seesul said: I know Charles, was only kidding. Only hope Viagra works Click to expand... I know you were, Roman, and it was taken that way. Cialas is better... Charles
Jul 24, 2008 #62 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz ccheese said: I know you were, Roman, and it was taken that way. Cialas is better... Charles Click to expand... OK, thanks for advise Charles, will put it in my memory
ccheese said: I know you were, Roman, and it was taken that way. Cialas is better... Charles Click to expand... OK, thanks for advise Charles, will put it in my memory
Jul 24, 2008 Thread starter #63 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia Njaco said: I saw that and laughed for an hour! And that might be Tim, fit right in with South Philly. Click to expand... I'm glad that I had a pic to post, if Les could post that for Matt or Tim imagine what a newbie like me would get!!!
Njaco said: I saw that and laughed for an hour! And that might be Tim, fit right in with South Philly. Click to expand... I'm glad that I had a pic to post, if Les could post that for Matt or Tim imagine what a newbie like me would get!!!
Jul 24, 2008 #64 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I was gonna say me too, but my pic is bad enough! I'll say it again, this couldn't happen to a better buch of guys!
I was gonna say me too, but my pic is bad enough! I'll say it again, this couldn't happen to a better buch of guys!