Congrats to Matt308 Wurger! New Mods!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Freebird

Master Sergeant
Nov 12, 2007
British Columbia
Congrats to Matt Wurger who now have "Mod" under their names!

I checked back 5 days but there does not seem to be any announcement, could it be that I am the first to notice? 8) {I got totally sloshed tonight so if this is just my delirium please excuse me...}

I see that KiwiMac Cheddar Cheese have been retired, our salute to their service on the board! :salute:

Yessir. And for those who might be in my sights, apologies in advance. If I cross the line, please PM me. I can throttle back when necessary.

Not anymore I think, we will all be grovelling at your feet now! :D OOps I might have just got myself banned... :oops:

Congrats again guys... We, the Mod Team, have been discussing this for a couple days now... Sorry an Official Declaration was late in coming... I was going to do it this morning so....

We feel that these 3 gentlemen bring to the table a weath of info and experience, and will help make this a better message board....

Sorry an Official Declaration was late in coming...

No worries Les, your tardiness is our oppertunity to start brown-nosing! :D

[Never hurts to suck up to the Mods! :) }:) :shock:

Also I see that Medvedya's Moderatorship has also been retired, again thanks to all those who have passed this way before...

Fantastic News, Congratulations to Charles, Wurger and Matt308, excellent choices, congrats to the Mods for their selections.

I noticed the changes an hour or so ago and sent PM's to Charles and Wojtek then noticed Matt too!

I think this is Wojteks current expression..:shock: ...:D... based on his message back to me!

I made the changes last night to the status of the old mods and the new ones. I want to say thanks to the ones we have retired as moderators; CheddarCheese, Kiwimac and Medvedya. They were very helpful in the early days of the current admin and mod staff. I know it was Medvedya who approached me about becoming a mod originally, and I think he brought most of the rest of us on the team in as well.

Welcome ccheese, Wurger and Matt308 to the moderator staff.

Excellent choices lads....and gongrats. I know that I can suck up, brown nose and be nice to Mr C and Wurger, but do I have to nice to Matt308, not hiiiiim....plleeeaaase! :lol: :lol:

Smart move. Good people for the spot. Appreciate you guys taking the time to donate to the board and make sure things don't get out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back