COWBOYS LOSE!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, ya'll can give him all the excrement you want....I just said don't hate him!!! ha ha ha. He's a big boy, he can handle himself.

BTW, have I mentioned THE COWBOYS LOST?

Crying? There ain't no crying in football! The Cowboys lost! I'm glad the Eagles unloaded him. The Cowboys lost! Did you hear him saying he backs up and defends every QB hes played for? Rubbish! The Cowboys lost! Thor, I was born and raised in the Philly area and the one team nobody can stand is the Cowgirls. The Championship win over them in 1980 that got the Eagles to the Superbowl was bigger than them even being in the Superbowl! The Cowboys lost!The Cowboys lost!The Cowboys lost!The Cowboys lost!

Crying? There ain't no crying in football!

Then what was all that blubbering after the game? I for one never liked TO and am glad the Cowboys lost just for the fact that Mr. Owens is a boy in a man's body. I would love it if he never was on a Superbowl team.

I was so damn happy when the clock ticked down (one reason is because it was 2 in the morning here in Germany! :lol:) and Dallas lost.

As a 49er fan I absolutely hate the Cowboys and have hated them since the 1990s. Infact besides the 49ers any team that is playing Dallas is my favorite team.

They are the most overated team in the league. I cant stand them.

Good job Giants!

It's no link matey....I just used red, underlined and bold....

Btw, did you hear? DALLAS COWBOYS LOST!!!!

1086098649_03b230a92d.jpg

And the best thing is we get an NFC champioship game in Lambeau Field, the greatest venue in the NFL, maybe in all of sports.

If you're a football fan, ya gotta love it.

TO

Attachments

• cowgirlssuk.jpg
    cowgirlssuk.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 109
  • hankhill.jpg
    hankhill.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 113
  • dcd57f6e4052b4e9215fb0e15e2849820_medium.jpg
    dcd57f6e4052b4e9215fb0e15e2849820_medium.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 87
Yup...me and Wilbur take good care of the cheerleaders...they need men with..eermmm....eeehh....well....experience...big hearts....nooo...hmmm....health and safety training....yes that's it...

BTW, can't we make this one sticky?

Its funny how our forums so called Cowboys fans (who argued so much that the Cowboys were Americas Team) have not shown up in this thread. Must be just like T.O. crying themselves to sleep every night.

:lol:

I think the sad thing is I never heard a Cowboy fan admit at any time that their team stinks. The Eagles have stunk it up lately and in the past and I admit that but hey, come down off that pedstal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back