Dancing Cop: lolllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.

JugBR

Staff Sergeant
875
2
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Location
Campinas - SP
sorry but this is forbidden due to crudity



:lol:
 
Find that fascinating do you Jug? :lol:

nope, fascinating is not the word... perhaps comic or comedy, would be more apropriate...

i dont understand why thor complained. he would be familiarized to see weird things like that since a long time ago:


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpRqxSEmxPA
 
OK, I can't open YouTube where I am but I would think posting video of the Village People would be enough to get someone banned for a day or two;)
 
:lol: most funny is see they recorded that video inside a real navy ship with real sailors

:lol:

and btw i dont wanna know nothing about self-repressed thing here ok ? i just posted this vid. to make the people give some laughts, its not about incentivates nobody comes out from closet, or anything like that !

each ones have your "periquita", each one know what to do with that !

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
i dont understand why thor complained. he would be familiarized to see weird things like that since a long time ago:

I wasn't complaining, thus the smiley face at the end of my sentence. But if your going to show someone shaking their money maker, it better be a woman.
 
i know you didnt complain man, just messing :lol:
 
Jug. Its gay. Face it.
 

Attachments

  • Woof.jpg
    Woof.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 145
Jug. Its gay. Face it.

matt one thing is a cop making a gay dance to mess with the police authority, other thing is show "in the navy" to mess with the guys from armed forces, but i think you go too far...

whatta hell is that ? a japanese batman robin with darth vader with borat ? lollll

you scary me man.
 
AAAarrggghhh, I think I am scarred for life after that one Matt. Going by this thread I'm not sure who I am more worried for Matt or Jug (probably Jug).

dont worry with me man, but i gess you should take care with matt !!!
 
I was kidding Jug.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back