DB Coopers Chute Found???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Headline News just reported that supposedly, Coopers Chute was found in Southern Washington State, right near where they thought he went down....

Anyone else hearing any news on this??? They had an interview with the guy who supposedly packed this particular chute that Cooper strapped to his back...

I think brilliant would have to wait to see if he survived IMHO. I understand what you're saying, but if he actually made off with it and is living in the better part of the Northwest, riding bikes and ....oh....I'll shut up now. :)
(I think I just got a demerit!)

or maybe we finally have a pic for the Members thread from Matt?

Attachments

• db_cooper_2_crop380w.jpg
    db_cooper_2_crop380w.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 175
Heard it on the local news last night. Only thing I question is whether the chute could survive in the elements for 37 years? If the chute they showed on the news snip last night was the actual one they found it appears to be in pretty good shape.

LMAO @ Njaco! our resident sage?!!! Say it ain't so!! :lol:

Charles, if he did survive, he would have blown through that amount by now..how much was it?? $700.K??

Heard it on the local news last night. Only thing I question is whether the chute could survive in the elements for 37 years? If the chute they showed on the news snip last night was the actual one they found it appears to be in pretty good shape.

If the chute was made out of nylon (and it probably was), it would survive for quite a while; nylon is, after all, basically plastic, and it takes plastic a long time to break down, especially if it's buried and not exposed to UV rays.

Only a news snippet here. Found the chute, blah ,blah, blah...

But as Evan noted they also found money in a bag in southern WA and the two are not remotely located in a similar spot. No more news to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back