Die Deutsche Wochenschau. videos and more.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CharlesBronson

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 11, 2005
Cordoba - Argentina
Die Deutsche Wochenschau was the official german war newsreel from 1940, although the majority of his content is a propagandistical one, is always interesting to see the german armament in some real combat footage.

I start with this from early 1942 wich shows the german guns, artillerie, planes and submarines production pretty nice.

Check the size of this machine tools, I am droling already.
:p

http://media.studio-hamburg.de/stud...C00C1F8E153030103009D21A8C03400000000.mpg.asf

I put this link because it didnt work in other way, if anyone can download it with E-mule or other software, be my guest.

Well i want to say hello to all of the members of this page i can`t speak english very well but i can understand i am facinating with the wehrmacht i will be happy if you can help me with videos and interesting pics by the way i like to much the luftwaffe i think was the better airforce in the ww2 please help me!! i will thanks for it.

8) :p

Hey Charles, very interesting videos, thanks for sharing.

I'm looking for help in adding to me German Newsreel collection. I have all the ones from I.H.F. and Pieces of History, do you know of any others? Thank you, Mark

The page is pure gold, Thanks :!:

For the part I am belong......You are welcome, Charles Bronson!

Por la parte que me toca, .........de nada, Charles Bronson!

For the anglophones, francophones, czech....probe Google Translate

Para todos los hispanohablantes: ¡Google ahora traduce del alemán aceptablemente!

Jan.

For the part I am belong......You are welcome, Charles Bronson!

Por la parte que me toca, .........de nada, Charles Bronson!

:lol: , bah, tampoco es para volverse loco, si alguien no entiende castellano que aprenda.

Feliictaciones por la Eurocopa por cierto.

Volkssturm ausbildung ( peoples militia training) with english subtitles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXUABlWzsS8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back