Die Deutsche Wochenschau. videos and more.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If anybody have the oportunity to spare time downloading I strongly recomend the Woches Nr 565, 566 and 567. Those were the first 3 dealing almost completely with the attack on the USSR.

I think from the historical point of view these are very important ones. Almost no edition of the intense combat scenes ( contrary to the 1943/44 woches in wich you can see a lot of editing and some staged material too) some crudes images of the misery and executions by russian in the Bielorrusia and Ukraine. Also and more incredibely is to see how outspoken is this propaganda material regarding the bad treatement to the jews in occupied territories. Jews in open camps and in forced labour are seen. Even the images of Riga sinagone burning wich is atributed to "a popular revenge for the crimes of GRU".

Rare "interview" of british prisoners in Norway, april 1940, UFA Wochenschau 505.

Attachments

• POW Noruega.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 53
Cool, thanks again! ;) :lol:
I noticed something in the first newsreel that you linked to, and that made me think:
There's a short shot of some big cut-away model ball bearings on display somewhere, they stand there gleaming in the spotlight.
And immediately I went: DAYUM, that looks GREAT!, and then I paused the video to just enjoy that shot.
Here's my thought - OT, I know, but still:
Am I the only one who goes all doe-eyed and excited when seeing some fine engineering/craftsmanship/mech stuff/metal work???
To me, that's just...YES! Awesome! :lol:
I mean: I love seeing someone work, who's got the skill and/or knowledge to make precision stuff; there's a respect for manual labor and engineering there that I hadn't noticed that I had until now. :thumbleft:
Just a stray thought while looking at these vids. :)

Am I the only one who goes all doe-eyed and excited when seeing some fine engineering/craftsmanship/mech stuff/metal work???

Let me tell you: you are not the only one.

this might like you too, ensambling the tracked motorcycle Kf.z 1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsWl1l632N4

ill try to upload this one (belongs to woche 666) in better quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back