(difficult) Me-262 Red 6 Lt. Jorg Czypionka (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good to see him alive. Please send him best wishes at your next visit from Klaus Becker. My dad, Karl-Heinz Becker, flew with im in the 10./NJG11

TX
Klaus

Greets Klaus our team was honoured to have interviewed your Father at some length for our book in fact Georg was in Germany at the time with us chatting with him. it is all in our book ........

first of all the chaps name is not Jorg but Georg we also know him too and are taking his first person accounts for our book he did come away with an interesting tidbit or two taken from the B-17 raid which we have seen and his 262 was not the only one left out as we have aerial fotos of the raid afterward and at least 4-5 262's are out in the open as wrecks ..........

the Kommando will be covered as I said extensively in our work

Erich,

with respect to this post from a few years back, is there any reference to a Recon Sortie and possible frame numbers of the post-mission photos of Burg? I am asking because my father has covered the airfield in one of his books and the recon photo he was able to obtain was only a high-level, poorly detailed overview shot.

Any help is appreciated,

Andreas

Jorg is my neighbor. Has been for a few years now. He is an amazing man. Intelligent, wise, and wistful. We have had some great conversations about his time during WWII and the sad times that came after.

Jorg is my neighbor. Has been for a few years now. He is an amazing man. Intelligent, wise, and wistful. We have had some great conversations about his time during WWII and the sad times that came after.

I tried to send you a private note but that's disabled at this point. I tried to reach out to Jörg but with no luck. Could you kindly drop me an eMail at andreas(at)andreaszapf.de?

It would be most appreciated...

Andreas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back