So far, from analyzing everything I got the following except the Fw-190 because my table only works in increments of 2,500 feet and that doesn't perfectly work out for metric
Chance Vought F4U
- 275 KIAS @ 30,000 ft: Mach 0.706*
- 307 KIAS @ 25,000 ft: Mach 0.711*
- 340 KIAS @ 20,000 ft: Mach 0.715*
- 375 KIAS @ 15,000 ft: Mach 0.721*
- 390 KIAS @ 10,000 ft: Mach 0.689*
- 410 KIAS @ Sea-Level: Mach 0.6198*
I'd almost swear I remember hearing that it started to run into problems at 0.73...
De Havilland Mosquito
FB.VI Airspeed Limits
- No external ordinance or tanks: 450 mph / 390 kts
- External tanks: 400 mph / 388 kts
- External ordinance/External fuel tanks half empty/Bomb-Door limit: 350 mph / 304 knots
Overall Mach Limits
- Mach 0.75: Placard Limit
- Mach 0.77: Maximum attempted
Hawker Tempest Mk.V
- 370 mph indicated @ 30,000 ft: Mach 0.823*
- 410 mph indicated @ 25,000 ft: Mach 0.823*
- 450 mph indicated @ 20,000 ft: Mach 0.823*
- 490 mph indicated @ 15,000 ft: Mach 0.819*
- 540 mph indicated @ 10,000 ft: Mach 0.829*
The plane's aerodynamic limit in wind-tunnel tests was 0.83, so it came pretty close to the potential
Bell P-63A
- 525 mph indicated @ Sea-Level: Mach 0.69*
- 500 mph indicated @ Sea-Level - 10,000 ft: Mach 0.657 - 0.768*
- 450 mph indicated @ 10,000 - 15,000 ft: Mach 0.691 - 0.752*
- 400 mph indicated @ 15,000 - 20,000 ft: Mach 0.669 - 0.732*
- 350 mph indicated @ 20,000 - 25,000 ft: Mach 0.64 - 0.705*
- 300 mph indicated @ 25,000 - 30,000 ft: Mach 0.604 - 0.669*
- 250 mph indicated @ 30,000 - 35,000 ft: Mach 0.558 - 0.621*
De Havilland Sea Hornet
- 350 KIAS @ 5,000 - 10,000 ft: Mach 0.571 - 0.618*
- 340 KIAS @ 10,000 - 20,000 ft: Mach 0.600 - 0.715*
- 260 KIAS @ 20,000 - 30,000 ft: Mach 0.547 - 0.667*
- 260 KIAS @ 30,000 - 41,500 ft: Mach 0.667 - 0.832*, **
Footnotes
*: Mach number is based on a table I have and rounded to the third digit
**: The aircraft only goes up to 41,500 feet if I recall and I have 40000 and 45,000 feet.