Does this PBAILLON really fool us with these uniforms?

Does this PBAILLON really fool us with these uniforms? Does he think we will think they are real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And the killer was that it was in the Aviation forums and they should be left untouched - we have loads of places (a whole section!) for spammy threads.

I didn't think it was quite the done thing to graft on the ribbon of the VC either. It's not a huge moral outrage, but not something I would do myself.

The ribbons on that RAF uniform of mine were there when I bought it by the way.

The grafted in faces werent actually that bad, I sure as heck couldnt do it any better, although it was quite obviosuly fake. The fact that the facial expression was always the same was also a dead giveaway. It was the added weaponry that really gave it away though.

bueno caballeros como la razón no funciona con este forum he creado mi propio foro donde realmente uno puede educar y informarce sin llegar a tener que escuchar idioteses, si no aportar cosas y si hay diferencia poder ayudar a entender y no discriminar por pensar distinto.
bueno caballeros la razón es más fuerte que la estupides
http://my-forum.org/foros.php?id=15606
buenos caballeros
gracias por su tiempo

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
He did not have to quit. You have to be thick skinned about these kind of things.

i was *closes that chapter*
i had a look at the ss pic-it looks like a good copy :rolleyes: if it is fake...the hat badge, you can never really tell just by looking coz i studied them in a book once and they do look quite crappy, like the officers got them from gumball machines!
:lol:

Anonymous said:
bueno caballeros como la razón no funciona con este forum he creado mi propio foro donde realmente uno puede educar y informarce sin llegar a tener que escuchar idioteses, si no aportar cosas y si hay diferencia poder ayudar a entender y no discriminar por pensar distinto.
bueno caballeros la razón es más fuerte que la estupides
http://my-forum.org/foros.php?id=15606
buenos caballeros
gracias por su tiempo
if its like french, it might mean this:
i think he thinks the forum was not being used for its proper function by us, um, they are supposed to be educational *bollocks* and we shouldn't use them if we are going to mess about and just coz he speaks a different language we shouldnt discriminate him and we should obviously visit the link.
dont get me wrong, im not sticking up for him,in fact, if he insulted us, may i return this thrice over: vous aves le cerveau de sandwich au fromage :twisted: ...if he did not insult us, ignore the above! :) i was just curious as to what it was he posted and if PBAILLON wants to pm me some translations or something, hes welcome.
i do in fact think he should try some english coz then at least we could understand and its always fun trying out someone elses language! ;)

ive just had a look at the luftwaffe uniform in the pbaillon 2page thread - thats DISGUSTING! that i consider an insult to our intelligence, the way the stuff is graphically stuck on! even i could do better! thats AWFUL!
what a twerp... :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back