The last post ever on PBAILLON

cute corporal

Airman
82
0
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Location
Gloucester
Website
www.myspace.com
i have figured it out - he's not saying its him in all his uniforms 8) - hes showing us what they look like for information for the site. :shock:
but i still think hes a creepy knitwear expert. :twisted:
 
It took you this long to work that out?

Plus, a lot of them are wrong.
 
yes i don't think even he's stupid enough to want us to think they're all him.........

























but then....
 
A few days ago I done a random google image search for "Luftwaffe" and it came up with one of these pictures, but with a different source. I didnt take much notice of it, ill have a look later and see if I can find it again.
 
and you just KNOW it was on a creepy knitwear site that is hell-bent on world domination
 
I'm guessing it was corp but I'm not sure
 
Its obviously Corp, who else can it be? :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back