pbaillon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PBAILLON

Airman
Mar 7, 2005
my-forum.org
uniforme de afrika korp

Attachments

• hauptmann_afrika_korps_m-43_cap_172.jpg
    hauptmann_afrika_korps_m-43_cap_172.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 236
Yes it looks extremely fake. Actually believe it or not but it looks nothing like any of the original Afrika Korps unifroms that I have in my collection. Well anyhow I assure you it is fake. Besides someone with the rank of Stabsfeldwebel would not be operating a machine gun of that type.

guys the poser in uniform is taken off another militaria web-site. Everything is digitally enhanced and yes all items are bogus copies and "pasted'" into position............Heer, Kreigsmarine,as well as the Luftwaffe, Afrika Korp copies

E ~ oh yee haw

oh this is killing me!
giggles, its just SO wrong! and so bad! and hes such a nutter! what a twerp! its TERRIBLE!.... you can just imagine the next poses...*looking into the distance* *looking at the time* *ss with girl on picnic*
it looks like he got one of those creepy knitwear models to cut and paste onto!

pido disculpa por lo que les dije, es por el tamaño que ocupa la fotografia,
realmento no la uso como para llamar la atención, si no era para que Uds.
pudieran coleccionar esta imagen.
ademas tratare de no molestar vuestra web y ruego disculpa
a todos las personas del forum.

un saludos a todos

It's not really the size thats the problem - it's the fact that you deluged the forums with them. As far as digital manipulation of a picture goes it's fairly good. Much better to create your own site with all of them on and just add a link - that would have been fine.

(Though I'm uneasy about the medals you've stuck on the pics - but that's just me.)

Anonymous said:
pido disculpa por lo que les dije, es por el tamaño que ocupa la fotografia,
realmento no la uso como para llamar la atención, si no era para que Uds.
pudieran coleccionar esta imagen.
ademas tratare de no molestar vuestra web y ruego disculpa
a todos las personas del forum.

un saludos a todos

¡Oye, ningún problema, tiene un gran día!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back