<> **** DONE: 1/32 Fokker DVII (OAW) - WW1 / WW2 over Water.

:thumbright:
 
Thankyou for stopping by my friend.

no break at all today....so I hope to coat the rest of the bird tomorrow, then the next stage of assembly can progress...struts and top wing.
 
I appreciate your taking the time Good Sir...I am really enjoying this one...
 
Looks great so far Wayne!
 
Been moving a bit slow due to my back giving me grief....

but have added the protective rail for the guns over the engine as well as the spent shell covers, in silver, on the side of the guns.

The flat coat has also been applied overall to all the parts... and undercarriage assembly taking shape too.
111_Protective rails_5712.jpg
112_Protective rails_5713.jpg
113_Potecive Rails_5718.jpg
113_Protecive Rails_5716.jpg
114_Undercarriage Assembly_5721.jpg
 
Awesome! Quick question, I have heard some kits come with jigs to help align landing gear and other parts. Do you create your own jigs to help with alignment or do you Mark 1 eyeball it?
 
Thanks Guys....this back sh!t sucks...
 
I'll see your back pain, and raise you two shoulders, a neck, two arms and wrists and a pair of knees !
Got to watch those Physio Terrorists though, they enjoy pain - other people's pain !
 
Golf is overrated, now when it impacts ones bedroom sports, that is life altering!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back