*** Winners JUDGED COMPETITION GB 33 WW1/ WW2 Over Water

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Sorry for the delay here guys, Latest results are now done, completed entries were a little low this time around…..

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

No Entries were completed for this section.

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

3 entries rounded out this section this time around, placing were as follows,

1st Place : Jeff Hunt – Jeff for his PBY-5

2nd Place : Roachie - Karl for his 1/48 Corsair Mk.IV

3rd Place : Parsifal - Michael for his 1/32 Spwith Camel

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

3 Members contested this group and the scores were close yet again, with a Tie for second place!

1st Place : Turbo - Kirby for his 1/32 F4U-1A Corsair

2nd Place : John – Jkim for his Corsair

2nd Place : George - Fubar57 for his 1/48 F4U-7

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Jeff and Kirby for their Winning entries and also to the second and Third place getters in each category.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We really need some additional Participants to grow these Group builds….

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!

A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Congratulations and well done to all.
With what passed for 'summer' coming to an end for many of us, perhaps we'll see a few more entries in the coming months - and I include myself, if I can get over the current inertia, and also compete some unfinished models !

Wow totally gobsmacked. Thanks to the judges and congratulations to all who participated.

I will be taking part in group build 36 as the topic is more in line with my area of interest. I now just have to decide between a 190 a 410 or an 87 as they are all sitting in the stash.

Jeff

Thanks very much guys, I'm honoured! It was a lot of fun (except for the rush at the end!), well done to all the other participants and thanks to the judges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back