**** DONE: 1/48 Arado Ar-196-A - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff so far Paul. Before you complete, just check the type of radio equipment. If it's the style shown below (ignore the radar bit at right), then they were a colour similar to RLM 66. The details of switches and knobs can be seen in the photo - lettering indicating receiver and transmitter is white.

Attachments

• A 001.jpg
    A 001.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 79
Thanks, Terry. A little too late, I'm afraid. I got the fuselage buttoned up earlier today, so it will have to go as is. Working on the wings while that dries. If the weather co-operates I might get the Heinkel and the F3F painted in the next couple of days. I hate trying to spray with high humidity. Even with a moisture trap the soggy air around here is a real b!tch!

My thanks for the kind words, here is a bit of engine work. There have been some rather harsh reviews of this kit on the web. I have had none of the fit issues with the cockpit that were described. Some cleaning out of the holes made the parts fit very well. Test fitting went well and the fuselage buttoned up exactly as it should. Or maybe I just got lucky.
Anyways, thanks for looking in.

ar3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back