**** DONE: 1/48 F-94B Starfire – Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beaut job Glenn, just love the bulged wheels.
True Details resin wheels. I use them whenever I can. They always seem to add a lot of realism to a build.

excellent Glenn, always good to get em up and standing on their own!
One of my favorite points in the build too. The gear leg fit was wonderful. Somewhat surprising for an early Hobby Craft Kit. They fit so tight I had it standing right away and was fitting the wheels. The pic was taken less than ten min after I glued the legs.

Really looking the part now Glenn, very nice work throughout. It's got a strange, squashed nose though, compared to the T-33, as if someone rammed it into the hangar wall !

Thanks guys :D
I finished all the landing gear doors and the flaps. Now all that's left is the canopy, but there's lot of PE parts involved there.

P5188845.JPG

Last edited:
I should have had this one finished but I've been concentrating on the P-47. Here's the canopy parts all painted. They're the last things I have to install, and it's done. Hope to have the finish thread up tomorrow.

P5318865.JPG

Last edited:
Yay :D at leats one of us will finish their projects :D Good job T Bolt :D I can't wait for the final pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back