>> **** DONE: 1/48 HARVARD MK.IV - Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's 11:00 somewhere.........much better

002.JPG

Left side done save for the stencils

Still coming out very well. My MK IV Goldilocks kit is the Model craft kit and I don't remember a white decal. As soon as I finish building the P-51, Im going after the MK II kit so that I can use the MK IV parts to finish my Goldilocks model. My MK IV is number 20403, plane number 2.

Thanks guys. The clear parts are just this side of a train wreck but I persevere. Also, the two small sliding sections are too narrow. I know there is supposed to be a bit of a lip but this is about 6-8" in real life. I'll use some white glue and paint to fill it out the best I can. In the mean time, the decals have been sealed and making up the antennae connections.

Thanks Robert. Going crossed-eyed making the whatever it is they are called; tensioners, insulators, springs, anchors. I know they'll be over-sized and I'm looking for smaller material....

004.JPG

...and then I realized I need 3...

007.JPG

...a right pain in the keester to get the line back through a second time but in the end it worked.

009.JPG

The one off the tail will be way more funner as it has to go through the spring, then through the anchor in the tail, back through the spring and then finally into the fuselage

Getting better all of the time. I'm at my neighbor's house using his internet hook up as my replacement DSL modem is garbage. Don't know when I'll make it back. By then you will have finished the model.

Still kicking it Larry and thanks guys. On finals now, 3 pieces to go, would have been 5 but a shufti around Google images shows that the RCAF didn't seem to carry landing gear covers. Clear parts look like crap but I'm gonna take the final pics from 50ft. away...:twisted:

005.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back