**** DONE: 1/48 Hurricane MkIIc - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello Andy, after five years since you completed your model, today went on the web to search original picture of AK-U, because I incidentally decided that my Hurricane in 1/32 will have those call sign, and I found you did it! So, do you have any original pictures of that bird? There are some details that I would like to check, if possible. Many thanks in advance. Alberto

Hi Alberto and thanks for your interest. The only photos I have were already posted here on the first page. There is this additional one of the wasp roundel here:

12122643_522082961282524_1570075719549931276_n.jpg

Sorry I don't have anything further. Looking forward to your build.

Hi Alberto and thanks for your interest. The only photos I have were already posted here on the first page. There is this additional one of the wasp roundel here:

View attachment 578682

Sorry I don't have anything further. Looking forward to your build.
Many thanks, my question is due to an optional item included in the kit that seems to be a camera, to be attached to the right wing. I I don't find any picture confirming, I will leave it off.

If it's an externally mounted camera then I don't think that would apply. My understanding is that those were mounted on very early aircraft but I could be wring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back