1/48 Hurricane Mk I – Mediterranean Theatre of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks for looking in chaps. It's been another good productive day to the point of almost being ready for spraying. As you can see, all the main bits are on as well as some of the smaller parts like oil cooler and nose air scoop. Had a couple of seam fit problems with the wing fit but this was soon overcome with a bit of plastic card, some filler and nail polish remover to clean up. I've also blanked off the gun ports, figuring that with this being a local modification to remove the guns and fit fuel tanks, they would not have plugged the ports. My reasoning being that this is Malta at its hour of need and the aircraft could well have been returned to its fighter role.

20141110 a.jpg

20141110 b.jpg

20141110 c.jpg

20141110 d.jpg

20141110 e.jpg

Thanks again guys and no worries Andy, I've already pull something out of the hat, just you watch them new entries.

More good progress today, all the spraying is done and a couple of coats of protection applied though a couple more would not go astray. Next up we start the decaling and the rundown process.

20141112 a.jpg

20141112 b.jpg

20141112 c.jpg

20141112 d.jpg

It sounds like 4400. :lol: Now I'm sure Vic comes from the Vulcan. If you don't believe me here is the proof...

Vulcan-1.jpg

Vulcan-2.jpg

Vic1.jpg

Bananeyessss.gif

You guys just crack me up some nights.

Vic, been hitting the caffiene lately? She is looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back