**** DONE: 1/48 Macchi MC.205V - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys take me this time because I take it patiently, plus I have other projects to whet to disconnect it.

after doing everything for the wings remain best this is how I have been before giving the corresponding dihedral

CIMG1085.JPG

CIMG1086.JPG

CIMG1087.JPG

CIMG1088.JPG

so the need to give the right dihedral

CIMG1090.JPG

when dry you'll have to rectify the edges of escape and attack wings as well as the fit wing or wing root

Whoa, I'm exhausted watching the great work you are doing here. I just got this kit on e bay and had a quick look at it and I continue to learn from your thread of all the issues.

Cheers,

Jeff

Wow... that is definitely not a kit that you just throw together. Kudos on your efforts to deal with all of those seams!

thanks guys.

work these sockets have the following sequence of photos, the former have been after taking fixation to maintain the dihedral of the wings and the end like this until after a while you pull back on the workbench

CIMG1110.JPG

CIMG1111.JPG

CIMG1114.JPG

CIMG1115.JPG

CIMG1116.JPG

CIMG1117.JPG

other job I did was prepare tail fins, and this is what I have, I had to add that piece of plastic in the union to plug that hole

CIMG1118.JPG

CIMG1119.JPG

has some work some model "and this takes the cake", which is to say that this is the last straw, but still good with it's between him and me

IMG_4253.JPG

IMG_4254.JPG

IMG_4255.JPG

There is still clean the area where I have taken the Masila but hey I removed the largest

thank you all for your words.

Some more photos

Attachments

• IMG_4280.JPG
    IMG_4280.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4278.JPG
    IMG_4278.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4283.JPG
    IMG_4283.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4277.JPG
    IMG_4277.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 121
Thanks peers.

I bring you more photos and started apintar the plane, I'm not happy how it looks I'm thinking the paint again, is not definitive, well if the aircraft is as follows:

as the base color mark me,the nocciola chiaro 4, I use Gunze h310 though somewhat dark but with a light hand white basis is well

CIMG1134.JPG

CIMG1135.JPG

for brands tells me dark olive green 2 which I use very much like h65,And here my problem airbrush not working properly consume or need too much air pra to drag the paint but this makes no line is clean,

CIMG1137.JPG

CIMG1138.JPG

CIMG1139.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back