**** DONE: 1/48 Macchi MC.205V - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have built this one a tough kit, poor fit, lots of flash and burrs

thanks fellas,

first problem, I'm trying to spell something the engine but could not find pictures that give me details of the engine, for example, in the 109 tubes of lower cooling the refrigerant pipes above but this engine could not find pictures of those details as well as the part of the bulkhead either, I have only two photos drawn from very distant images and almost no display.

you know of any book, blog, forum or where it can take images of the engine?

Hola!,
you need pictures of the engine as installed in Macchi C205, just ask!!!
Engine support:

castelletto.jpg

supp motore 2.jpg
supp motore.jpg

Oil radiators

radiatori olio 2.jpg
radiatori olio.jpg

Engine under maintenance

motore.jpg
mc 205 motore.jpg

I hope the above can help a bit.
Alberto

exceptional stuff alberto.

Photos of db605 if I have, I have some 109 books, the question uqe the distribution of wiring there after the engine is not the same in both models.
the photos you've put me will come alberto great

many thanks.

I put photos as have the engine at the moment, I'm trying to pigment copper wire with aluminum 0'2mm to make spark plug wires and some tubes cooling engine but basically the assembly process is already finished

IMG_4137.JPG

IMG_4138.JPG

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4140.JPG

the engine mounts and some things that are more of the same color in the engine compartment

IMG_4141.JPG

the fire wall ready for weathering

IMG_4142.JPG

where is placed so that it can see are the contactor coils, scrap the work that tube a few years ago, that after one year of work of the coil and 2 years of contactor is changed preventively to avoid breakdowns.

To continue working this engine

exceptional stuff alberto.

" the distribution of wiring there after the engine is not the same in both models".

Hi Sergio, I also found a few additional drawing that probably could help understanding.

In sequence they represent:
- lube oil pipes/hoses
- water pipes/hoses
- oil pipes/hoses

lube oil pipes.jpg
water pipes.jpg
oil pipes.jpg

This one will help with landing gear

landing gear covers.jpg

Alberto

Last edited:
Good good stuff Alberto,

"grazie mile, e un materiale a Che verra a me ben bene, perche manca dettagliatta e pus porre rimedio a questa Che ho fatto e faro in base allá Me109 g"

Thank you is a material that will come very well, far i lack detailed and pus rectify this i have done and will according to the Me109g

One of those drawings shows a slightly different coolant piping arrangement than what you have on that engine Sergio. The two tanks on either side of your engine are coolant header tanks but the diagram Alberto has there shows the tank behind the engine. Here's the cooling system on the 109 to compare:

2phillipmultinacional4ly.jpg

Great looking engine! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the build!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back