**** DONE: 1/48 Macchi MC.205V - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks boys.

Here the latest pictures of the cockpit before being placed inside the airframes

IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG

the fuselage has a lot of work but it is going to do, I put some pictures of how it goes

IMG_4194.JPG

IMG_4195.JPG

IMG_4196.JPG

IMG_4197.JPG

IMG_4198.JPG

I'll have to give decent hard to leave, is a task that is not the last time you touch me do

Great work Sergio! That front end reminds me of the Flying Machines G.55 that I'm working on... I don't like the "modular" approach to fuselage construction but you have to tackle stuff like this from time to time.

thanks mates....

after much sanding putty and even having to use knives to level panels the process continues forward without haste, for this I decided that it not not arrive but the finish is better than previous models, again as when I started, for air and not to stress a job, to go slowly try again to take the path of improvement.

Here I bring you photos as I had to put the bottom of the wings and the radiator, so that it is in place, but even so I'll have to put some putty and subsequent leveling

CIMG1053.JPG

CIMG1054.JPG

CIMG1055.JPG

thanks fellas,

john It is a model that holds its own has caulking, sanding and the plastic is something that does not concern me, the only thing that brings a lot to spend time putting everything well.
more pics of yesterday.

CIMG1075.JPG

CIMG1076.JPG

CIMG1078.JPG

CIMG1079.JPG

radiator grilles

CIMG1071.JPG

CIMG1072.JPG

CIMG1073.JPG

It looks like the Veltro is cleaning up very nicely Sergio. I like the little racks you've made from sprue... great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back