**** DONE: 1/48 Macchi MC.205V - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very good Sergio, though I hope you didn't glue the ailerons in those positions as they would not both be pointing down.

Very good Sergio, though I hope you didn't glue the ailerons in those positions as they would not both be pointing down.

Thanks andy and no ailerons are not fixed in this final position only was to paint, so the place is the largest angle they had, then I'll see that angle and place them look'm even thinking of putting on blockers so they are straight

Thanks to the rest of your words

I continued to paint the bottom plane. FS 36307 is hte gunze colour H324

IMG_4344.JPG

now a new pics

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

IMG_4351.JPG

the klear this drying to begin placing the decals, I let it dry some more time is raining for 3 days finally makes some days capsized gray sky, if I do not expect enough time I happen as I step with the CH46 some decals are raised by the edges, so if things do not fail this evening I'll give a little hot, I'm doing a small oven cooking as those used in automocion but scale resistance and fans to avoid being many days waiting aque varnishes dry well and to use lacquers automocion have to do several RC car and the paint must be very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back