**** DONE: 1/48 Lavochkin LA-5FN - Allied Manufactured Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dr.Serge

Airman
Jul 1, 2014
Moscow
Username Dr.Serge
Name Serge
Category Beginner
Scale 1:48
Manufacturer Zvezda
Aftermarket eduard,vector

On the eve of the great victory day! My work I dedicate to the people,the memory of which lives in our hearts!!!

Belousov, Leonid Georgievich (3 (16 March 1909 - 7 may 1998 ) was a Soviet fighter pilot of the great Patriotic war, Hero of the Soviet Union. C 1944 flew and fought without both legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
set La-5 are known to many. quality crafted details,rich in details.I was very proud that the Russian firm could make a set like this.
to expedite the work uses a set of photo-etching and resin from another Russian manufacturer to expedite the work uses a set of photo-etching and resin from another Russian manufactur Vector

review LA-5FN, Zvezda Nr. 4801 - Modellversium Kit-Ecke

decal bad quality technical labels no need to drill to use the AML decals
where to see the results GB #24 Mediterranean Theater of Operations?

Last edited:
David,such a lot of pilots,they're just less popular...
Assembly is easy,everything is a good fit.the only place the junction of wing and fuselage,it is necessary to make some effort.

Eh? You've already completed the cockpit and have glued the fuselage halves together? Please share more pictures if you can! I was considering this kit and thought the tubular framework of the interior was interesting... would've been nice to see pictures of the work so far!

JKim- I did not do the engine and the weapon compartment. all for the sake of speed build.
some photos of the process.after priming,sanding made preshading.bottom painted with AMT-7

comrades and when does this group build?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread