May 7, 2016 #61 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 7, 2016 #62 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Very colourful.
May 8, 2016 #63 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work so far!
May 9, 2016 #64 JKim Senior Master Sergeant 3,601 550 Joined Jul 1, 2014 Location Carlsbad, CA A very bright color scheme! Looks good Don!
May 23, 2016 Thread starter #65 Donivanp Colonel 12,424 12,889 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Nearing the end.
May 23, 2016 #66 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Nice.
May 23, 2016 #67 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. looking good man....
May 23, 2016 #68 JKim Senior Master Sergeant 3,601 550 Joined Jul 1, 2014 Location Carlsbad, CA Looks good! Paint job cleaned up well!
May 23, 2016 Thread starter #69 Donivanp Colonel 12,424 12,889 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Thanks all, I called here done and posted her up. Loved the kit, Loved it and I have several others to work on now. I can highly recommend the Zvezda brand.
Thanks all, I called here done and posted her up. Loved the kit, Loved it and I have several others to work on now. I can highly recommend the Zvezda brand.