**** DONE: 1/72 Ilushyn Il-28 Beagle - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very nice Sergio, that Beagle is growing on me. Camo and decals look great!!!

Thank you all for the support, but I am open and this plane is but another to gaining some more practice more or less like the rest, I have enough hand to make a model to the category to sign up but I think I'm not for the beginner category, but sometimes I think even for novice came, finally, the case that the plane is already failing to dry landing gear and remove the masking transparent

IMG_4780_zpsfncawafa.jpg

IMG_4781_zpstz5jcols.jpg

cut the guns that had the kit and injection needles siustitui buy at a pharmacy without face rejection pharmaceuticals, today when I have shown another side to put ...

IMG_4782_zps3r9x7hkl.jpg

the pilot tube also rebuilt the 1.5mm rod with ABS plastic and a piece of leftover needle injeccion me to the air inlet, drill rod 3mm to introduce the metal tip.

IMG_4783_zpsinrwxarr.jpg

where you will place the base paint is drying, once dry it will put the final photos and go up, everything will be today ....

Good job Sergio. Better post those finished pics as the GB ends today!

yeaahh!!! now i putting the pics,but before the latest pictures here, as the plane needed weight to level I placed that I have and not being sufficient 25g and still not leveled (in the instructions makes 20 gr), I've made a base of a pedestal I have cloned and re printed on special paper with glue to glue paper and so is the bottom parete not thereafter be.

IMG_4789_zpstqsoauh1.jpg

IMG_4790_zpsbimtlbgp.jpg

now I'm flying me to open the issue of finish plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back