**** DONE: 1/72 Ilushyn Il-28 Beagle - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: trumpeter
Model Type: the plaaf IL-28 #01604
accesory: none

IL-28_zps5gjjyqgp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I read in the book of AirLife of IL-28 between 1960 and 1965 was evaluated VPAF this plane made a Chinese purchase your copy H5 PLAAF aircraft.
the purchase of 8 and 12 aircraft took place, but only three aircraft were entered in the records of the VPAF, the rest have not notice,

p-38.jpg

929thbomber_zpsf87273cc.jpg

This is the model we want to do

3d5adead-cc2c-4371-8cdd-fa055c11797d_zpsea3a09c5.jpg

IMG_0629_zps631a8629.jpg

the last picture is the plane with the crew the bomber from Vietnamese and tail gunner and the pilot Russian

qaL3TON.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one.

Remember building one of them about 30 odd years ago, don't remember who made the kit but it was silver plastic !

It could have been the Veb Plasticart kit from the former DDR.

Sergio, please pay your attention to the clear part of the bomber nose. The clear part has the metal frame engraved. But it is of incorrect layout.

Hello everyone i was a while disconnected from plastic but with the holidays I have been nearly 15 days enjoying daughter and wife (and watching live Tour de France in the Pyrenees), and with the holiday ending've gone to get the plastic I've done little but good thing to start pick up pace.

Thanks you all

with 0'5x0'5mm square-rod I made the panels both the habitat and the navigator-bomber pilot, and with aluminum foil 0.13mm and knurled wheel (wheel that is used to purchase aluminum into the machine for yoghourts caps), I tried to imitate the padded panels

IMG_4633_zps3mjqcxsh.jpg

IMG_4628_zpsskmskuyj.jpg

IMG_4629_zpsmxjqghi6.jpg

IMG_4644_zpszczrwgvu.jpg

Last edited:
It could have been the Veb Plasticart kit from the former DDR.

Sergio, please pay your attention to the clear part of the bomber nose. The clear part has the metal frame engraved. But it is of incorrect layout.

thanks mate.

Could you explain that what happens to transparent be modified?

To be honest the glass nose has to be made from scratch if the metal frame can be of the proper layout. I haven't seen any aftermarket replacement for the part so far. So there is nothing more that can be done for that correction. Either you use it as it is or you make it from scratch.

work and work, but a joy in December to add a child to the family book ....

panels appeared to be easier to do but paint and place jumps as it has a plastic film that does not allow the paint to adhere, even so I could do to make something decent, at least I think.

To see what you think

IMG_4649_zps6qjzayjg.jpg

IMG_4652_zps8wyi6zil.jpg

IMG_4647_zpssqbnbobp.jpg

with the cockpit placed in position and detailed a bit to not let sad as it comes in the kit

IMG_4650_zpsbfafnxls.jpg

IMG_4651_zpspmhlzns3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back