**** DONE: 1/72 Ilushyn Il-28 Beagle - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I sure missed this one when you posted last month. A very unusual and interesting selection Sergio and one I'm not familiar with. I like material you have used for the cabin walls, looks good.

thank you very much colleagues and friends

I feel not having the knowledge of what is available in your countries have aluminum covers, here altalis (Danone, dairy, day, ect, ect.) makes yogurts with aluminum lid and a friend who works there takes me tips the remnants of the end or beginning of each coil I have like 3 or 4 useful lives is very easy to be docile and strong enough to work.

I have almost ready as the gunner to close the fuselage and the wings that have put a lot of work I took 3 days by adjusting the engine nacelles to the wings without leaving wide open holes or more than 0.5 cm I expected other lace sincerely

thanks...

I close everything and put wings and engine nacelles and so is a lack of transparent beg for brand new nose and finish gate bomber that after cutting the'm reaciendo brass rod and round 0'5mm

IMG_4678_zpse7j65izk.jpg

IMG_4679_zpssybwdnh0.jpg

IMG_4680_zpsyn646lmh.jpg

IMG_4681_zpsmz3bmszy.jpg

as you see have work to leave a decent fit, but you also put the photo of the tail so you can see what else brings bad guns kit'll have to redo

IMG_4683_zpsmk1ievvl.jpg

thanks many thanks...

with the plane of the model of HPH I made transparent front which I think has not been a good idea but as well wotjek says this plane does not have either the front transparent, sanded, polished and hand future given the mask

IMG_4696_zpsgiuzkf39.jpg

IMG_4697_zpsh0sleake.jpg

then place it in position each transparent in position to paint the whole

IMG_4698_zpsezzwhpig.jpg

IMG_4699_zpsirt11i2x.jpg

This is a sample photo as the gate would remain bomber when you finish the plane, I wanted to try as was

IMG_4700_zpstumcdfgr.jpg

after seeing that looks good give a hand of black to gray seal inside so you can start painting the plane.

IMG_4701_zps18tfca0k.jpg

IMG_4702_zpsevtsftxo.jpg

with colors marking the instruction of HPH, I color, and lack the black paint retouching mistakes that I had to paint.

IMG_4703_zpsg6grtzfy.jpg

IMG_4705_zpsb4bjtrld.jpg

IMG_4737_zpsrueqbxz8.jpg

IMG_4738_zpsesnha7qj.jpg

IMG_4739_zpswim40naw.jpg

until shortly

Nice build Sergio! I really like this early USSR Jet bomber. A slight representation of the spoils of WWII as it's clearly Me 262 influenced.

I hope one day it will be aivailble as 1/48th scale kit....

Nice build Sergio! I really like this early USSR Jet bomber. A slight representation of the spoils of WWII as it's clearly Me 262 influenced.

I hope one day it will be aivailble as 1/48th scale kit....

First, thanks.
second here I leave the official website where you can find the plane to 1/48

Models in scale 1/48 : Ilju?in Il-28 in scale 1/48

This will be my next target have to save money, but hey, I'm for it

Last edited:
Looking good Sergio. I've always liked this aircraft - rather like a Russian equivalent to the Canberra, and I remember building the Airfix kit back in the 1960's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back