**** DONE: 1/72 Ilushyn Il-28 Beagle - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good work Sergio! Those rear gun barrels look like they have seen better days though! =)

following the process of painting the black as usual I use colors Akan by the resemblance to Russian colors I guess using the Vietnamese, my friend in Hanoi away on vacation and until I return I have no notes to confirm this but hey, the sukhoi 30 having vietnam currently have colors Akan, finished the last hand of the three colors and stay well:

IMG_4743_zpsbu3jnla8.jpg

IMG_4744_zpslbikpvsv.jpg

IMG_4745_zpsdtwyqplc.jpg

IMG_4746_zps7rm7nouj.jpg

IMG_4747_zpsuqavifto.jpg

I'm not happy at work mounting or the paint job, but not even want to think about resuming service of this kit is very bad, it has given me more than back pain, headaches, desire I have to finish it

thank you and thank you but the plane is not no big deal.

I have fought thousands of hours with the printer that did not want to make a half decent impression and still has not been so good that I wanted, I made a composition to spend the A5 had thus I have several joint decals on a impression, I have for this aircraft, a Russian spit, the messer that I have on the other GB and mig 21 Vietnamese f13, almost all are with trojo and it is not how well left me with Z53 Lexmark had a slower printing and delicate with dots printing Epson that I have now is very faster but lower quality and impression, once dry decals, (tomorrow or after tomorrow), the Colocare, give the sealant and the weathering to finish it, 3 or 4 more days are left

thanks chaps,
I'm not very active due to time and between design and print the decals I have taken a long time I lost practice with computer.
the following shove longer hope to have time to get to the 13th,.

IMG_4753_zpsoymtdrwk.jpg

IMG_4754_zpsfy9il1zt.jpg

IMG_4755_zpsw17oywkl.jpg

IMG_4756_zpsndeijg8a.jpg

IMG_4757_zpsoi1s3jsi.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back