**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Mosquito NF Mk.XIII/XVII - Night Fighters all Eras

:thumbright:
 
I hope the Ultracast parts can be sent.
About a year ago, maybe a touch earlier, they announced that they would not be exporting to the UK and parts of Europe, due to changes in export costs (taxes, I think, from memory) and shipping charges.
In the past, I've had stuff from them direct which arrived in the UK within two weeks.
 
I hope the Ultracast parts can be sent.
About a year ago, maybe a touch earlier, they announced that they would not be exporting to the UK and parts of Europe, due to changes in export costs (taxes, I think, from memory) and shipping charges.
In the past, I've had stuff from them direct which arrived in the UK within two weeks.
I had already ordered from Ultracast a few years ago, without any problem.
Now, things have changed and the French State has decided to tax products that do not come from Europe...!!! :rolleyes:
For the moment, it seems that Ultracast has taken my order into account, but it is likely that French customs will ask me to pay a fee to send my parcel!:oops:
The problem is that it seems that some brands dedicated to model kits making such as Ultracast are not well distributed in France.
It will probably be better for me, a possible next time, to ask a Canadian member of the forum to order for me and send me the parcel...
 
That may not be cheap either. You pay for shipping twice.
 
Hello,

Ultracast items well arrived, but the French post made me pay 12 euros tax! :oops: :angry4::angry5:
DSCN7093.JPG

Landing gear done !
DSCN7091.JPGDSCN7094.JPGDSCN7096.JPGDSCN7097.JPG
Now ready for the painting step of the airframe
:)
 
:thumbright: :thumbright:
 
Real Nice work Steph.
 
Looks good. :D
 
Coming along nicely. :thumbright::D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back