Sep 10, 2023 #101 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra I think I've said this before, but what a beauty.
Sep 10, 2023 #102 Crimea_River Marshal 47,760 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Coming out like a charm Dave.
Sep 11, 2023 #103 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover great
Sep 11, 2023 #104 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Modelkasten eh? That stuff is $60.00AU..............................................................................! Kindig would call that a Bitchin Ride! Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
Modelkasten eh? That stuff is $60.00AU..............................................................................! Kindig would call that a Bitchin Ride!
Sep 12, 2023 Thread starter #105 Davecww1 Airman 1st Class 253 514 Joined Jan 31, 2021 N4521U said: Modelkasten eh? That stuff is $60.00AU..............................................................................! Kindig would call that a Bitchin Ride! Click to expand... Yes I bought it around 10 years ago for some WW1 stuff and wanted to see if it was better than ez line for antennas. Back then it was around $30 US for the roll but lasted this long so I figured I might as well use it up!
N4521U said: Modelkasten eh? That stuff is $60.00AU..............................................................................! Kindig would call that a Bitchin Ride! Click to expand... Yes I bought it around 10 years ago for some WW1 stuff and wanted to see if it was better than ez line for antennas. Back then it was around $30 US for the roll but lasted this long so I figured I might as well use it up!