**** DONE: GB-60 1/32 Bf109G-2 / G-4 - Zombie Build (1)(2)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys, after a pretty busy weekend with my Grand daughers 3rd Birthday back to some semblance of order....

Now I have still been modelling just need to get my ducks in a row...

presently showing the Cowl panels attached to the side of the fuselage and where it joins some stretched sprue glued in place to cover up the join as it is not a panel line. Carved out the small nose intakes on the sides of the cowl sections, added the main intake on the Port side and assembled the fuselage halves together too.

Some further progress....
The lower cowling insert for the intake in place, the rear cockpit panel added, the wing radiators installed in the upper wing, these need to be fitted nice and straight to avoid alignment issues with the other wing parts. Wing sections glued in place to the fuselage on the spars.

Some more progress....exhausts drilled out, upper cowl fitted with Guns in place and drilled out. stretched sprue glued along the upper cowl join line as there wasn't one along this line. The line sanded flat and seam line gone...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread